Quality Time Childcare Pre-School Program – Your Three Year Old (3-4 Years)
As preschoolers gain more self-esteem, they may feel ready to take on the world. Our Preschool program fosters that confidence by providing activities to help children become problem solvers and lifelong learners.
Through independent exploration, structured activities, and hands-on learning, children will work on early literacy, math, science, and social studies concepts. A healthy dose of running, jumping, and dancing keeps them active, too.
Sample Pre-School Curriculum
What Your Child Will Learn. At our Oak Ridge Daycare center your preschooler will learn age-appropriate social, emotional, physical, and intellectual skills.
- Cooperating as a group
- Helping in the classroom with watering plants or setting up snacks
- Understanding social concepts such as “please” and “thank you”
- Expanding the mind by trying new things
- Taking comfort in using familiar objects
- Gaining confidence from success
- Identifying numbers, counting, and estimating items
- Recognizing and writing letters and words
- Participating in read-aloud exercises
- Exploring physical properties of water, sand, and paper
- Running, jumping, and throwing
- Strengthening balance, motor skills, and coordination