Quality Time Pre Kindergarten Program –
Your Four Year Old (4-5 Years)
Prekindergartners are preparing for the adventure of a lifetime in school. Quality Time’s Prekindergarten program is designed to get them ready by teaching letters and words, math concepts, and valuable social skills.
Small-group instruction, independent play in an organized atmosphere, and whole-group activities help children gain the right skills to hop, skip, and jump into kindergarten.
Sample Pre-Kindergarten Curriculum
What Your Prekindergartner Child Will Learn. At our Oak Ridge and West Milford Daycare center your prekindergartner will learn age-appropriate social, emotional, physical, and intellectual skills.
- Recognizing emotions in others
- Cooperating, negotiating, and problem-solving with peers
- Sharing ideas, thoughts, and feelings with the group
- Making personal choices
- Asking and answering open-ended questions
- Grasping spatial relationships and the concept of time
- Understanding a sequence of events
- Gaining large muscle development through obstacle courses, riding bikes, and throwing balls
- Gaining spatial awareness by moving to music
- Dressing independently by using zippers and buttons